Application, Payment & Refund policy
How to apply
Everything you need to know about yoga teacher training can be found on our website. Our current schedule for yoga teacher training in Cairns, throughout Australia and overseas can be found here. The following list will help you through the application process.
- Ensure that you meet the Course pre-requisites for each of our Course levels
- Complete the Application Form and Book Order Form for required text books (if you do not already have them)
- Return the completed Application Form & Book Order Form
- Your application will be assessed, and if the requirements are met, you will be advised that you may join the Course. You will also be required to supply a recent passport size photograph which you can bring to the course
- Make full payment for the early-bird discount of 10% off the course fee a minimum of 6 weeks prior to the start of the course plus the cost of text books ordered
- Pay the required non-refundable deposit 30 days prior to the start of the course (to secure your place once you have been accepted) plus the cost of text books ordered. The balance of Course fees to be paid no later than 2 weeks before the start of the Course. Refer to our Payment & Refund Policy
- Once we process your application and payment, we will confirm your booking by email
- Please Contact us if you have any queries
We offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee* – THE ONLY ONE IN THE YOGA INDUSTRY.
*But there is a condition …you must first graduate from the Course.
At the graduation ceremony, you will be asked if you think you have not benefited. If your answer is negative, then we will cheerfully refund 100% of your fee (including deposit) but you must return your teaching certification and all Course materials.
Payment of the Early-Bird discounted Course Fees (paid 6 weeks before course commences) are non-refundable but may be transferred to another Course providing it is done within 12 months.
In all other cases:-
- A non-refundable deposit for each Course is required 30 days prior to start of the Course
- Up to 31 days prior to the start of the Course – full refund of your payment less non-refundable deposit
- Within 30 days prior to the start of the Course – no refund, but you may transfer your full payment (including deposit) to another Knoff Yoga Teacher Training Course, providing it is done within 12 months. Full payment is required 2 weeks before course commences
- Once the Course has started – no refund or credits on any payment, partial or full
- Once you have graduated from the Course – see our Money Back Guarantee * above
- If the Course does not proceed – 100% refund including deposit
Note: To obtain a refund , all Course materials must be returned to Knoff Yoga.
PLEASE NOTE : We advise you to obtain Travel Insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.